The Aggies will look to take out excess frustration left over from their trip to Tuscaloosa on the 2-5 Aggies of New Mexico State. It’s not going to be pretty.
Last week wasn’t the best performance the maroon and white have had on the gridiron this season. The team has watched the film, learned from their mistakes, and they’re ready to put their newfound knowledge to test. Unfortunately for the Aggies of New Mexico State, they stand in between the Aggies of Texas A&M and their sixth consecutive home victory. Make no mistake, Texas A&M is ready and waiting.
More from Football
- Bobby Petrino’s Offense Has Skyrocketed Texas A&M Football’s Production
- Everything Is At Stake This Weekend for Texas A&M Football
- Texas A&M Football vs. Auburn Could Be Key for 5-Star Commit
- Texas A&M Football vs. Auburn Advanced Statistical Previews
- 10 Notable Numbers from Texas A&M Football vs. ULM
The Aggies of New Mexico State have never played against the Aggies of Texas A&M, but this won’t be their first game against an SEC opponent. New Mexico State got outgunned by the University of Kentucky in Week 3, losing 62-42.
The NMSU Aggies are 0-16 all-time against current members of the SEC with a point differential of -603. That’s a margin of nearly 38 points a game. It’s no coincidence then that odds makers have set the line for Saturday at 44.