Support the Texas A&M Aggies from head to toe (quite literally) with these brand new adidas Ultraboost running shoes. Order yours now.
Show off your love for the Texas A&M Aggies at the gym, the track, the office or anywhere else with these adidas Ultraboost running shoes from Fanatics.
They’re the perfect look for a fan on the go, plus they’re comfortable and supportive.
The Ultraboost’s are made with a synthetic upper and a rubber outsole and include a responsive BOOST midsole to absorb impact and send energy back into the ground.
The adidas StretchWeb technology adapts to each and every impact, and a supportive cage wraps your mid-foot for additional support.
So you won’t just look good, you’ll feel good.
You can check out some pictures below.
If you dig these – and let’s be real, we know you do – then you’re going to want to check out Fanatics today to get your order in.
Here are some additional specs:
- Boost midsole for comfort and amazing energy return
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in all weather
- Lace closure
- Made with Primeblue, a high-performance recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic
- Primeknit+ textile upper
- Sock-like fit
- StretchWeb technology adapts to the way runner’s foot hits the ground
- Textile lining
- Torsion System integrated in the midsole to provide support and stability
All sizes are currently in stock, as the shoes just launched this morning. But if these sell like last year’s model did, they’re going to go fast.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.